A Full-Service NYC Hotel Gym
Work Out at New York Sports Club Times Square
Our fitness center goes above and beyond the average NYC hotel gym – in fact, it's the largest gym in Times Square. Operated by New York Sports Club, the region's premier fitness company, our 29,000-square-foot fitness center is located on the 15th floor of our building, meaning you can take the elevator instead of the subway. NYSC Times Square is a dynamic fitness facility, offering a full schedule of classes such as yoga, Pilates and total body conditioning, along with up-to-date cardio and weight training equipment.
New York Sports Club Times Square Information
- State-of-the-art weight-training machines
- Modern cardio equipment
- NYSC is a private club – guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times and are not permitted on the lower level of the club
- NYSC does have a lap pool, swimming caps and swimwear are required. Lanes can be reserved for children, for a period of 30 minutes
- Gym access is free for IHG Rewards Club members. Our daily facilities fee covers access charges for all other guests.
- View a complete list of NYSC hours and official club rules